Sebastian Aho vs. Kirill Kaprizov

Who is the superior player?

• Total voters

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
The center is always going to win against a comparable winger
Kaprizov has played 81 games so far and put up 37+46=83 points. That's better than peak Aho so far and Kaprizov is younger and seems to get better still. Kaprizov should be winning this right now. Or are you saying Kaprizov will lose to Pettersson as well?! I mean Kaprizov can't lose to Pettersson, can he?! :huh:

Reactions: ViD

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Kaprizov has played 81 games so far and put up 37+46=83 points. That's better than peak Aho so far and Kaprizov is younger and seems to get better still. Kaprizov should be winning this right now. Or are you saying Kaprizov will lose to Pettersson as well?! I mean Kaprizov can't lose to Pettersson, can he?! :huh:

Aho has 37+49=86 in his last 81 games, it's basically identical production.

Aho is from the same draft as Kaprizov and actually younger of the two.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Kind of strange to compare Kaprizov to a defenceman, but that being said, both have made strong efforts. Aho had a nice shot opportunity in New York's recent win against Ottawa.

Reactions: DaveG

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

Might want to check again my friend.

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
Kind of strange to compare Kaprizov to a defenceman, but that being said, both have made strong efforts. Aho had a nice shot opportunity in New York's recent win against Ottawa.

Huh I am so confused? Isn't there an aho on Carolina? I thought he was offense dynamic player? So is there any other Aho that is a dman?

Reactions: DaveG

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Huh I am so confused? Isn't there an aho on Carolina? I thought he was offense dynamic player? So is there any other Aho that is a dman?
How many Ahos we got in this league anyhow?

upload_2021-12-11_2-48-1.gif

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Too early to tell. I need more games of Kaprizov. I have them on par for now. Kaprizov is flashier, Aho plays a much better 200ft game

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Incorrect.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Kaprizov is ahead of Panarin at this time in the career/age. Is Aho better than Panarin?

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Kaprizov is ahead of Panarin at this time in the career/age. Is Aho better than Panarin?

Will Aho be better than Panarin is the question? Panarin is 30, Aho and Kaprizov are 24. Aho is younger than Kaprizov and produces the same, while beeing better 2-way player.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Will Aho be better than Panarin is the question? Panarin is 30, Aho and Kaprizov are 24. Aho is younger than Kaprizov and produces the same, while beeing better 2-way player.

ha yeah i meant in a poll here, not real life. Is Aho a better two way player? What do you use to come up with that? I don't doubt it but I'd like to know how you're judging that before i'd agree, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad