Seattle's hockey sports Bar Angry Beaver at risk of shutting down pernamently due to virus mess

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Just thought i would post this but due to the 2nd round of the virus and new state restrictions, our only Pure hockey sports bar in the region, The angry Beaver is forced to close it doors and ride our the virus ordeal. The owner is hoping to he can open it up again once the restrictions been lifted. However if he isn't able to withstand it, the sports bar will close permanently.

There is a gofundme page running to help the owner with payments rent utilities etc.

Save The Angry Beaver, organized by Chris Karges

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Its at 31k now. ESPN did an article on it and donations has increased since then and a number of people are from outside of state and country donating.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Small update: As of now, it's at $42,650. PLUS, thanks to the bar's landlord giving his some favorable terms, the bar WILL make it to October. AND it's now open every day of the week.

Right now, I'm planning to make the roadie later this year(but all the cards have to fall my way for that to happen). Going there IS on my list. This will make the second hockey bar I've been to in my travels; the first one was The Flying Puck near MSG in New York(which, sadly, is now closed).

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Small update: As of now, it's at $42,650. PLUS, thanks to the bar's landlord giving his some favorable terms, the bar WILL make it to October. AND it's now open every day of the week.

Right now, I'm planning to make the roadie later this year(but all the cards have to fall my way for that to happen). Going there IS on my list. This will make the second hockey bar I've been to in my travels; the first one was The Flying Puck near MSG in New York(which, sadly, is now closed).

Thanks for posting that. I forgotten to post that update Btw Its not that far from where the practice facility will be at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad