Seattle NHL Team to have Dark Blue Colour Base

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
NHL team will NEVER EVER be called the supersonics
I still can't believe that there is an MLB team called the Colorado Rockies. How did the NHL lose that?

I like this concept of a double green look for Seattle for a color base. Striping I would change, and logo will be whatever the team name is, but I like the 2 different shades of green they use here as opposed to going with a darker blue base like the Seahawks & Mariners.

Hopes for hockey in Seattle lead to creative uniform concepts

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I still can't believe that there is an MLB team called the Colorado Rockies. How did the NHL lose that?

I like this concept of a double green look for Seattle for a color base. Striping I would change, and logo will be whatever the team name is, but I like the 2 different shades of green they use here as opposed to going with a darker blue base like the Seahawks & Mariners.

Hopes for hockey in Seattle lead to creative uniform concepts

NHL only had the trademark for that as a hockey team. Trademarks are very very specific. Again like the said the NHL Seattle isn't going to go with the supersonics.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Hello Everyone,

Devils/Seahawks fan here. I am excited to see what this team can do, but holy ships!? Two years to name #1 color is pretty freakin brutal. Additionally, that color has nothing to do with the colors on their website....I get the feeling that the ownership group still doesn’t know anything. How many time has the name date been pushed back?

They need to get all their PR, Advertising and Social Media teams together and just throw insane hype into the system. It won’t matter much after that. People where very meh on VGK, but everything was hyped so much. They are just fun and Seattle has the blue print.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Devils/Seahawks fan here. I am excited to see what this team can do, but holy ships!? Two years to name #1 color is pretty freakin brutal. Additionally, that color has nothing to do with the colors on their website....I get the feeling that the ownership group still doesn’t know anything. How many time has the name date been pushed back?

They need to get all their PR, Advertising and Social Media teams together and just throw insane hype into the system. It won’t matter much after that. People where very meh on VGK, but everything was hyped so much. They are just fun and Seattle has the blue print.
With Covid, I don't think clothing or sports items are flying off the shelves. I think that industry has taken a huge hit over the past 3 months. I know myself, WFH, I've just worn 2 different pairs of sweat pants and 1 hoodie and 1 half zip top over these past 4 months while working and taking Zoom meetings.

So, even if everything is ready to go, they are better off to hold off on everything because they want a huge buzz and thus massive purchase spike when the team name, logo, colors are revealed.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
That video they put up today kind of hinted at the teal and red I think.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
It definitely wouldn’t be that video for a thunderbird reveal so these rumours don’t make any sense.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Based on the video the primary colors will likely be

Pantone 296
Pantone 16-1542
Pantone 325

Type those into Google and it will pull up the truest version of each underneath the search bar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad