Seat Ads in Montreal

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
anyone have more information about this? I've never seen anything like this before.

Habs Inside/out
White ads on all seats in lower bowl of Bell Centre, promo'ing a new golf club. Golf?! #Habs?! http://twitpic.com/3z3pkt

240366843.jpg

240358205.jpg

edit: screenshot
w3iLZ.png

Last edited:

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Im sorry, but I cant make that out. Are you sure their not towels?. I often see those in arenas draped on chair backs pre-game public entrance, so its just possible thats what yer lookin at. Cant imagine the Habs' or anyone else having their lower bowl seats sold to advertisers in white. Not exactly a practical color. Y'know, the body can have a mind of its own when the brain gets excited & the bathrooms about a 1/4 of a mile away down Concourse A. :)

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
they're definitely ads, see the tweet.

i know they're hard to make out, those pics look like they're taken from the pressbox or a catwalk. Maybe someone has heard more news about this and/or has better pics.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
got this screencap from the highlights:

w3iLZ.png

during the game you could see them behind the fans as well.

I'm pretty sure the Coyotes do the same thing, just with Toyota instead.

gollybass

May 28, 2010
yeah they have it on the toyota club seats, so behind the benches (with access to the bar under the stands. I think the first 2 rows as well.

Eaglepride*

Well Taylor Made is a very famous golf equipment label so whats the point of advertising it in hockey? Think its stupid and very a classless move.

NHL tickets aren't cheap so people shouldn't have to deal with ads.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Well Taylor Made is a very famous golf equipment label so whats the point of advertising it in hockey? Think its stupid and very a classless move.

NHL tickets aren't cheap so people shouldn't have to deal with ads.

uh over react much?
who cares
if you dont like throw it in the garbage like 18000 other people

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
... From 6 to 7 PM, the ads were really hard to miss... And there were plenty of images of the stands in that period of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad