Season tickets

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
I have a partial season ticket plan and my ticket rep said tickets should be at my house mid week. It's now Friday and haven't seen them in mail or anything? Do they come ups/FedEx or regular mail? My ticket rep hasn't answered his phone in 3 days so I have no idea what's going on. If Anyone can help I'd appreciate it

BorzNYI

Mar 27, 2012
I have a partial season ticket plan and my ticket rep said tickets should be at my house mid week. It's now Friday and haven't seen them in mail or anything? Do they come ups/FedEx or regular mail? My ticket rep hasn't answered his phone in 3 days so I have no idea what's going on. If Anyone can help I'd appreciate it

Just called my rep with the same problem.

He said they expect to have them out to me by 3pm today (they can track the package)

Your best bet is to call the main number 516-501-6700 and pitch a fit until you get someone that can assist you properly if your rep cannot.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
My brother in law got his season tix late yesterday afteroon. Have not gotten mine yet. They were supposed to send out on Wednesday as per my rep, so hoping to get today but not optimistic.

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
Just called my rep with the same problem.

He said they expect to have them out to me by 3pm today (they can track the package)

Your best bet is to call the main number 516-501-6700 and pitch a fit until you get someone that can assist you properly if your rep cannot.

Thanks I just did that, lady told me to wait till 5 and if the don't come call tonight. Thanks for the help

MTK

Sep 26, 2007
West Islip
They shipped them via UPS Next Day Air. I got both of mine yesterday and each ticket was sent to different addresses as well. I have seasons so not sure if they did partials after the season ticket holders

I called to buy extra tickets for the Montreal game today and they asked me to call back next week.

Will not be surprised if people have to pick up will call tickets as its seems they are overwhelmed

IwayMike

Jul 31, 2007
Paid for my partial plan on Tuesday, got them this afternoon. UPS overnight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad