Season Ticket Pricing Research

Fancentric

Sponsor
Jul 3, 2019
Chicago
teammarketing.com
Hello -- I'm the publisher of Team Marketing Report, the home of Fan Cost Index reports.

I understand some of you may not be big FCI fans for one reason or another (and am happy to discuss how and why we do it the way we do it), but come in peace. :D

We are actually finishing up the latest NHL FCI to publish in the next few weeks. Currently, we're triple checking all our numbers and would love it if you could share what you have from team mailings or your own research to help us verify what we already have in our database. (Have attached our Pre-COVID 2019-20 NHL FCI as an example of what/how we publish with each FCI.)

We need documentation (links, emails, screengrabs and/or photos) of:
  • 2021-22 season ticket price lists/maps (new 22-23 pricing is great too!)
  • concessions pricing for...
    • cheapest beer (and size in oz.);
    • cheapest adult soda (and size in oz.); and
    • cheapest adult hot dog
  • least expensive (adjustable, adult) team hat sold at the arena

As a thank you, we'll give anyone who provides numbers a code for a free TMR All-Star membership (worth US$279) that includes access to the latest 3+ years of FCIs for ALL sports among other things.

Shoot over what you've got to [email protected] and we'll hook you up ASAP. Use that address for any questions as well.

Thanks!

I don't say this lightly: This board is the best I've found across ANY sport for interesting and intelligent sportsbiz conversations.

Attachments

• NHL 2019-20 FCI GRID FINAL^(11-18-19).png
    NHL 2019-20 FCI GRID FINAL^(11-18-19).png
    1 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: tarheelhockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad