Feb 17, 2012
NJ
trailer-park-boys-jim-lahey.gif

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
You can get Hulu for a little cheaper, I think it's $8.

If you know anyone with Hulu or ESPN+ just ask to borrow their login info. My friend let's me use their Hulu login to watch the very few amount of games on there.
I'm not sure I'd they're still offering it, but Amex had a deal where you get something like a $10 credit per month if you spend more than $20 on a Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle. I'm not sure of the exact dollar amounts, but it was something like that. It effectively gives me the entire package for the cost of just ESPN

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I wonder if Miller not getting into the lineup right away has simply been a result of him not getting the new system right off the hop. Smith having been here a year already, he knows what is expected of him at least. And he'll have a short leash as he did last year as well.

Hopefully he's curbed his appetite for penalties.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
You can get Hulu for a little cheaper, I think it's $8.

If you know anyone with Hulu or ESPN+ just ask to borrow their login info. My friend let's me use their Hulu login to watch the very few amount of games on there.
The best part of that is creeping on all the terrible shows your friend is currently watching :laugh: Season 3 episode 4 of Desperate Housewives hmmmm?

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I wonder if Miller not getting into the lineup right away has simply been a result of him not getting the new system right off the hop. Smith having been here a year already, he knows what is expected of him at least. And he'll have a short leash as he did last year as well.

Hopefully he's curbed his appetite for penalties.
The system is notoriously complex for newbies, from what I’ve read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad