OT: Season’s Greetings everyone

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Happy Holidays HF.
I am looking forward to what 2022 brings.
It will be Benning-less which is already a great start.

Credit to @The Vasili Jerry @Ginger Papa for all the memes. Hopefully more memes to come.

As long as we don't see Ginger Papa*, we good.

Thank you all for the kind words of support. However, I did step over the line with some inappropriate memes, as my immature sense of humour has been known to do (just ask my Wife & children).

As most of you know, being an Adult is to be accountable and forge ahead. I accept my disciplinary actions and will endeavour to do better in order to retain full privileges going forward.

No promises that I won’t walk along the edge as again, I admit that I’m an immature man who has a difficult time walking away from what I think is a joke that will make someone smile or laugh.

I’ll get my Like Gun back soon enough. In the meantime,
View attachment 493008

ps. @The Vasili Jerry and @Bojack Horvatman, for your part in providing funny, positive content over the years, including this Thread:
View attachment 493009

Thankful for m2b and m2b only

You’re all awesome and it’s been heaps of fun being a part of this community. Happy holidays to everyone and let’s hope the new year is the one where things are normal again with the world but things are different with the Canucks (*cough* playoffs *cough*).

@Peen Don’t you forget about me. Don’t don’t don’t don’t.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Happy holidays to you all!

tumblr_p1dwmk36xf1r3ykuvo1_540.gifv

tumblr_p1dwmk36xf1r3ykuvo2_540.gifv

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Happy holidays. I @Love you all thru the shits and good times weve had over the years. Spent more time here than i should have but loved the humour, loved the tolerance people had for me over the years even tho i was quiet careless for a LONG time, loved the love for the Canucks and some heated debates at times over a VARIETY of non Canucks issues, Brock Boeser, loved how we all laughed our way thru the Benning years even tho it was some form of torture, hope people enjoy the holidays with or without family (i myself dont), loving our future with JR and the Bou, and finally

Man I love this team :yo:

:nucks

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
You sure know how to make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

I wanna thank everyone here for making this forum such a wonderful escape from the adventurous world we live in. May 2022 bring us good memes, laughs and some fun times! But we already know you got that part covered @Ginger Papa!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
damn I would love it if we could have another drop in hockey game, and once again I get to be the old guy out there.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Totally up for another one of these. It’s been nearly two years since I’ve been in Vancouver with all that’s been going on. Hoping to change that in 2022.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00