Equipment: Searching for a Stick

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
So I have been looking for a very specific stick for the last year with limited success. I figured this is my last chance at finding one. What I am looking for is as follow:

Reebok aI9 Grip
Left Handed
75 Flex
Datsyuk curve

If anyone has one, or knows where there is one for sale, please let me know. It is the only stick in the last few years that I have liked this much.

AcidJazz

Feb 23, 2012
It's very cold here.
So I have been looking for a very specific stick for the last year with limited success. I figured this is my last chance at finding one. What I am looking for is as follow:

Reebok aI9 Grip
Left Handed
75 Flex
Datsyuk curve

If anyone has one, or knows where there is one for sale, please let me know. It is the only stick in the last few years that I have liked this much.

Sorry man, this is a tough one to find. Especially for that curve. I believe Easton's equivalent is the E7 Iginla. It's similar to a P88 but sort of a squarish toe with a smaller blade.

I did find a refurbished Ai9 in your flex but it has a Crosby curve:

http://www.hockeystickman.com/collections/left-blade-pattern-type-2/products/reebok-a-i-9-refurbished

What did you like about the Ai9?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Sorry man, this is a tough one to find. Especially for that curve. I believe Easton's equivalent is the E7 Iginla. It's similar to a P88 but sort of a squarish toe with a smaller blade.

I did find a refurbished Ai9 in your flex but it has a Crosby curve:

http://www.hockeystickman.com/collections/left-blade-pattern-type-2/products/reebok-a-i-9-refurbished

What did you like about the Ai9?

I love the weight and how much whip I can get off it. Incredibly easy to stick handle and at 5'9 I have what is most likely the hardest and most accurate snapshot in my league.

I picked up a T90 that feels like a log in my hands compared to the Ai9.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I love the weight and how much whip I can get off it. Incredibly easy to stick handle and at 5'9 I have what is most likely the hardest and most accurate snapshot in my league.

I picked up a T90 that feels like a log in my hands compared to the Ai9.

Try the Sherwood Rekker. Unbelievable stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad