Playstation 4 EASHL: Searching for a Defensive Dman

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
I'm in a club currently looking for a defensive Dman (having an offensive edge to go with that would be a major plus). Our team is fairly inexperienced as we struggle to stay in Div 2, nobody on the team outside of myself has played regularly in the EASHL (I've been playing off and on since 2009). Having patience and being willing to teach the more advanced things about playing D would also be great (such as positioning, timing, etc.). My PSN is KittenSmasher99, feel free to inbox me for a tryout and we will go from there.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
How many players do you have? I'm a defensive D that scores around a point per game on defense, and I'm on a club with two other members, one who plays goalie regularly. Could possibly combine clubs to play 6s?

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
How many players do you have? I'm a defensive D that scores around a point per game on defense, and I'm on a club with two other members, one who plays goalie regularly. Could possibly combine clubs to play 6s?

We have about 6 guys altogether and it's very rare that we are all on at once, so combining clubs is a possibility. I will discuss your proposal with the guys and get back to you hopefully this evening.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
We have about 6 guys altogether and it's very rare that we are all on at once, so combining clubs is a possibility. I will discuss your proposal with the guys and get back to you hopefully this evening.

Okay, sounds good. We're in division 1 by the way, so we're competent :laugh:

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
Okay, sounds good. We're in division 1 by the way, so we're competent :laugh:

Sorry for the super late response time. I have been out at camp for about week on an emergency call out.

Anyways, I brought up the scenario and got polarizing results. One guy is super pumped and is all for it, and the other is bummed out that I even brought it up lol (he is super loyal to the team, but he knows he isn't very good and is afraid of being forced to sit games to let better players play) . Thanks for responding, but as it sounds, you guys are already in a much better situation than we are in when it comes to winning games. Best of luck to your club and if the day comes where you might need a team, throw me a PM sometime.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Sorry for the super late response time. I have been out at camp for about week on an emergency call out.

Anyways, I brought up the scenario and got polarizing results. One guy is super pumped and is all for it, and the other is bummed out that I even brought it up lol (he is super loyal to the team, but he knows he isn't very good and is afraid of being forced to sit games to let better players play) . Thanks for responding, but as it sounds, you guys are already in a much better situation than we are in when it comes to winning games. Best of luck to your club and if the day comes where you might need a team, throw me a PM sometime.

Okay, sounds good. Offer is still on the table if you change you're buddy changes his mind. We're not super competitive by any means, we just want to play 6 v 6 games. We got to division 1 playing a lot of games, not because we're amazing lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad