Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
It’s in his damn name. Everyone knew for decades. Hopefully everybody he abused gets justice.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
it has been said that most of those that really made it big in the entertainment industry were encouraged to commit certain acts. let's say 95% of them did such while feeling utter repulsion, then there's the remaining 5% who'll do such with the widest of smiles. this diddy is one of those 5%'ers.

"LOCK HIM UP" - - - no no no!!!! that would not be enough. firing squad is the way to go. start with the limbs first.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Screensho (7).jpg

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
Slow the spread? It's dominated the music industry for at least 10 maybe 20 years now. Well, it and country music.

I watched a video recently that showed that hip hop actually appears to be going down in popularity. In 2020, it accounted for almost 60% of the music in the top 50 charts. In 2023 it only accounted for 20% (which still makes it the most popular genre, along with pop). Country and rock music, on the other hand, appear to be on the rise.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I watched a video recently that showed that hip hop actually appears to be going down in popularity. In 2020, it accounted for almost 60% of the music in the top 50 charts. In 2023 it only accounted for 20% (which still makes it the most popular genre, along with pop). Country and rock music, on the other hand, appear to be on the rise.

Must have been those Springsteen CD's that I bought, I am making a difference in the world...finally

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Interesting. Not surprised Country is on the rise, it has been for years which to me just shows how lame young people are today. When you Rock music do you mean Hard Rock or more alternative rock? Or both maybe? Assuming you don't mean Klassic Rock.

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
Interesting. Not surprised Country is on the rise, it has been for years which to me just shows how lame young people are today. When you Rock music do you mean Hard Rock or more alternative rock? Or both maybe? Assuming you don't mean Klassic Rock.
I think “rock” encompasses all of its subgenres, including classic rock. I’m not a big fan of country music, but at least it is a genre that generally makes use of the guitar and other “real” instruments (I hate to sound like a snob here but I’m a big fan of the guitar and real drum sounds). In fact, the same video showed that the rise of country and rock coincides with a rise in the prevalence of guitar in the charts, which to me is a big positive.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Clearly not hard rock. Basically should just be classified as the oldies now.

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
I applaud any efforts to slow the spread of rap music.
Let's not associate Biggie's sociopathic excrement with all of rap music.
That's similar to saying we stopped rock by taking down Nickelback and U2 (not accusing them of anything).

There's plenty more good, and bad, in hip hop.

Wonder if it was as evident with Combs for a long while, as it was with Kelly.
Either way:
final_01.png

Last edited:

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Clearly not hard rock. Basically should just be classified as the oldies now.
I don't pay a whole lot of attention to new music, are there no new hard rock bands today? I know he wasn't talking about the likes of Motley Crue, GnR, etc or even ones from the 2000s like Linkin Park or Papa Roach.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Kinda wild all those hoodrat facebook guys I used to laugh at on hip hop groups back in the day were right about the whole thing being illuminati societal engineering criminality.

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
So a rundown

Diddy is Epstein. Prolly also killed Tupac.
Usher was likely raped by him as a kid. Biebs was also invited into his crowd. His head of security was Michael Jackson’s head of security when he died. He blew up Kid Cudi’s car. Cuba Gooding Jr also accused of rape in connection. Jennifer Lopez accused of giving him a gun to shoot a woman in a club. And everybody has known this, forever.

This is gonna be a deep rabbit hole.

Last edited:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
he should rot in jail for all the things he did especially behind the murder behind tupac and his so called friend biggie smalls. i wonder why the the cops never put him on a lie dectector tests and then sending him to prison for orchestrating the murders

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad