WJC: Sean Couturier?

The Price is Right

Jul 3, 2008
What has he done all WJC. He didn't show any aspect of being a 1 overall draft pick. It's not like Taylor Hall or Tavares when they dominated when it was there draft.

Couturier only finished with 3 points which does not prove much.

Last edited:

Charlie Milles*

Guarantee you that Larsson and Hopkins go before him this summer. The guy is just Keven Veilleux with better hands.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
He wasn't expected to dominate offensively. Or at least I didn't expect him to.

The 2011 draft does not have a Hall, Tavares, Stamkos, etc. It has a group of 5 or so guys that are a tier below that.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
He wasn't expected to dominate offensively. Or at least I didn't expect him to.

The 2011 draft does not have a Hall, Tavares, Stamkos, etc. It has a group of 5 or so guys that are a tier below that.

Maybe in regards to pre-draft hype, but it's WAAY too early to say that Couturier, Larsson, RNH, Landeskog or anyone else won't turn out to be the best player.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Courturier played a different role on this team, than Hall did on the other. IMO you can't compare their point production because of that.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
He was okay, it's a 19 year old tournament and he just turned 18. I would have liked to see him get more ice time actually and much less Cizikas. No he wasn't a Hall or Tavares but very few draft eligible players are for Team Canada. Stamkos only had one goal (and five assists) his year, the year before that Gagner played absolutely terrible en route to no points. Rick Nash only had a goal and two assists, Joe Thornton only two goals and two assists. So you get the point? Maybe we should lower the bar and not expect 12 points that we got out of Hall out of all future first overall picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad