Sean Avery Comments on Tampa Winning the Cup...Funny

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Ugh.

"DAE my first beer!!!"

I know players get smashed when they celebrate, and it makes sense and I would too. But why post this (not OP but Avery)?

"Hehe, he's gonna get drunk lol".

"These two guys? They're gonna get drunk too hehehe".

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh.

"DAE my first beer!!!"

I know players get smashed when they celebrate, and it makes sense and I would too. But why post this (not OP but Avery)?

"Hehe, he's gonna get drunk lol".

"These two guys? They're gonna get drunk too hehehe".

Yeah, I didn't find that clip as hilarious as the OP. It was really not even a little bit creative.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Avery's live updates during the playoffs were actually entertaining as hell, he's spot on for just about everything. Catches a lot of subtle plays and rewinds just to praise them. He'd make a great analyst minus the obvious stuff that prevents him from ever doing so.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Avery's live updates during the playoffs were actually entertaining as hell, he's spot on for just about everything. Catches a lot of subtle plays and rewinds just to praise them. He'd make a great analyst minus the obvious stuff that prevents him from ever doing so.

Avery built a career out of being subtle so I'm not surprised. He's the definition of the guy who did all the little things to perfection because he couldn't do the big things. He was an absolute joy to watch because he thought the game in a way that few players do and did some absolute brilliant things on the ice like getting other teams to pass him the puck because he called for it or kicking an opponent's skates offsides.

I haven't caught his commentary but I will now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad