Trade: [SEA/WSH] Quinton Dunbar for 5th round pick

Sep 19, 2008
had to happen

he was asking for it on social media and they obliged

rivera aint' putting up with shit anymore

Sep 19, 2008
Meh. Competition for Tre Flowers, who had a rough year.
Is he good in the nickel?
He had a solid season last year. Can't speak for his placement but what I do know is that he did a) have a good year last year that PFF fawned over him and 2) was actually healthy for once, he was usually injured

Reactions: sigma six

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel like he should've gotten more than that, but you could say that about a lot of players who are traded

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Looks like I based my initial thoughts on the wrong set tweets. If he can start and stay healthy I'm happy to be wrong here.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Great move by the Seahawks. They smartly keep taking advantage of bad organizations and situations. First with Diggs and now Dunbar. I don't mind the Dorsett signing either for them.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Underrated move. Dunbar is rock solid, at least for me. Even for one season, it's good price to pay.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Underrated move. Dunbar is rock solid, at least for me. Even for one season, it's good price to pay.
Can't have enough guys who play in the secondary. It's a sign that they don't expect to continue with one or both of Thompson and Hill like they hoped when they traded down multiple times in the 2017 draft and obtained like 3 additional draft picks.

Secondary looking like Diggs, McDougal, Blair at Safety with Griffen, Flowers, Amandi, and now Dunbar as corners. Expect them to draft someone with one of their 3 day 2 picks in the secondary to add to the group.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I’ve watched Redskins football my entire 27 years of life. Dunbar when he played last year was solid as can be, good vision, smart and was able to line in slot also. Any time before he was burned regularly and constantly out of position. Seattle better hope for the healthy 2019 Dunbar vs any other time he’s payed before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad