Trade: [SEA/CIN] Luis Castillo for Noelvi Marte, Levi Stoudt, Edwin Arroyo, Andrew Moore

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I really wanted Castillo but I don't think he is the guy worth gutting your farm for like that.

Especially when Seattle is multiple pieces away from a championship.

Maybe you justify that if you think he is the final piece to win a ring, but for a WC run? Idk

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I really wanted Castillo but I don't think he is the guy worth gutting your farm for like that.

Especially when Seattle is multiple pieces away from a championship.

Maybe you justify that if you think he is the final piece to win a ring, but for a WC run? Idk

Just gotta get in the playoffs and anything can happen, especially if you have pitching. I trust Castillo more in big playoff games than the young guys like Gilbert or Kirby, and even guys like Marco and Robbie Ray but then again I think I've made it known that I don't trust Ray at all haha.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just gotta get in the playoffs and anything can happen, especially if you have pitching. I trust Castillo more in big playoff games than the young guys like Gilbert or Kirby, and even guys like Marco and Robbie Ray but then again I think I've made it known that I don't trust Ray at all haha.

Maybe, or they just sold the farm to lose to Houston in the DS

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Farm is still in decent shape. Handful of intriguing prospects still. Just drafted Cole Young as well.

Castillo/Ray/Gilbert/Kirby should be fun. Having Winker and Geno hopefully helps Castillo ease in and love Seattle, therefore more willing to re-sign.

Paid a price, but have to give to get, as they say. Losing Arroyo hurts but still remains to be seen how they develop.

End the f***ing playoffless streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2