GDT: SCSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens 6/18/21 8:00pm EST SN, CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Literally nothing is going to change. We may lack some in-game adjustments at worst.

I still think, although we're close, we're not icing our best line combos. Armia-Staal-Perry & Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield are going good. Lehkonen-Danault-Gallagher & Byron-KK-Anderson are struggling offensively, both to produce and have prolonged zone time.

If that continues, and leads us to getting down in the game, I'd like to see some adjustments in those 2 line combos. Personally I'd swap Byron and Gallagher. But Lehkonen-Danault-Gallagher fed off of the crowd in the Jets series, so hopefully they can do so again.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Wow. But it could've been worse. At least it's not a roster player.

Honestly, we probably don't know. If rules are being broken off the record, it could have started with Stephenson getting it as a "UBI" and evolved from there. Players breathe heavy, you think Ducharme would get it from the crowd or a player and the Habs aren't affected? Ha. No way. We just don't know about it and it's balls to the wall, All In mode for players so they don't care.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I mean.....that could work for Ducharme, right?

original.jpg

or this ??
Youppi-2-square-760x760.jpg

Reactions: Milhouse40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad