Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

5ajthv.jpg

5aju23.jpg

After losing our captain, time to rise above adversity. Our captain will be cheering for us; lets give him a reason to REALLY CHEER FOR US

tenor.gif

GOAL IS TO SCORE MORE GOALS
GOAL IS TO WIN
GOAL IS TO BE THE BEST
GOAL IS TO BE THE CHAMP

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHIEVE OUR GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Leafs have to show max compete. Chase every puck, backcheck like their soul depends on it. Block shots, finish checks, Hanson Brothers Chiarot every chance they get, Anderson too just because, chirp chirp chirp and bury a few on Price early to shatter the Habs' confidence.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
When's the last time Foligno played center?

2087 FO in 599 Columbus games over 8 years. For comparison a full time center would have 1100-1700 in a single season so 250ish a year is just taking some strong side draws as a winger. He did take 741 draws in 17-18 so that would be some full time use but still 4th on the club and he produced only 33 points with a 45.9% and was back to 235 draws the next year.

Is he that much quicker than Spezza? Maybe Keefe needs an abrasive guy in that #2 spot.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Game 1 had crazy circumstances. Between the Tavares incident, and handing them PP's like crazy, it's unlikely Game 2 will go similar.

And despite those circumstances, I would say we were the better team in Game 1, and deserved victory.

However, we need to come out strong in this game as well, and prove that with a victory here in Game 2.

Mopar

May 3, 2021
Must win game.

We go down 2-0 on home ice I'm afraid she's all but over.

If these guys can't dig deep and find a way to win this then I'm afraid it's time to make major changes. They should have extra motivation with the Tavares incident. But that shouldn't be needed to win this game (and series) when we're this heavily favoured.

Frankly, Montreal isn't even a playoff team in a normal season with normal divisions/seeding.

Get this done! Go Leafs Go!

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Colorado has a 3-0 lead and has outscored big tough St. Louis by a score of 15-5. Should be a serious battle but do we have that juggernaut gear to just run over a road kill team like Montreal?
Not sure tbh but I do think we have enough to win the next 4 in a row.
Game one we lost by a thread. Tough goal for Campbell to let in and I think we would have won if that didn't happen.
Here is where the young guns need to show they have taken the next step

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
There's some serious issues with the club if they can't get up for tonight's game and win it for the Captain. Im saying that I think they show up hungry and put on a good showing, heres hoping CP31 doesn't play out of his mind tonight.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I've always thought game 1 of the playoffs to be the most unpredictable, neither team has been able to adjust or can be fully prepared after a year of regular season hockey. Toss in a major loss to a key player early in the game and it's even more of a crap shoot. BOS/PIT/VGK all lost their first game and are now leading their series, no reason the Leafs can't adjust, refocus and do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad