GDT: SCQ Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 8/3/20 8:00pm EST SN, TVA, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
cdw0G75.jpg

uGSGiqJ.jpg

z6cUWhw.jpg

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Really interesting if Domi is 4th line C again. I wonder if he actually wants to resign here if he’s being relegated like this
He had more ice time than KK. If he's going to play center, he won't get more time than Suzuki or Danault, especially when we spend 12:30 on the penalty kill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Didnt think Lehkonen and Armia were noticeable last game.
I expect both of them to be much better going forward considering they have a track record of elevating their game in the playoffs.

Reactions: Redux91

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
Even with no changes of personell Domi should move up the lineup. Put him with Suzuki and Drouin and reunite the Finnish trio for a solid third line.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Domi
Lekhonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Weal - Weise

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Didnt think Lehkonen and Armia were noticeable last game.
I expect both of them to be much better going forward considering they have a track record of elevating their game in the playoffs.
Armia was part of the two 2on1’s on the PK. Couple of shots and was +1.

Lehkonen on the other hand was not noticeable like you stated. He hard a hard time in the offensive zone and couldn’t really get any shots to the net.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Armia was part of the two 2on1’s on the PK. Couple of shots and was +1.

Lehkonen on the other hand was not noticeable like you stated. He hard a hard time in the offensive zone and couldn’t really get any shots to the net.
When was Lekhonen ever noticeable? I think that's just the type of player he is. Thought he was ok killing penalties and not causing goals. At this point that's the expectation of him. A perfect Bergevin type player.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Claude is keeping Domi with Weal and Weise? Wouldnt want to risk him be motivated and hopefully play better with emotion like how he showed last year.

I missed most of the first and second period of game 1, but on tva at intermission in first they were saying Domi was their best player (after Price), constantly in Crosby's face etc.

Ive seen a few comments on here instead say Domi didnt have a good game

Which is it - did he do well or not? Or did he start strong but fade after?

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Pleeassseee put Juulsen and Poehling in the line-up.

Development and experience is key this season. We're not winning the cup.
Haven't you heard? Ouellet and Weal give us much more chance to win the cup than Fleury or Juulsen or Evans or Poehling. :sarcasm:

Reactions: The Real Timo

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
When was Lekhonen ever noticeable? I think that's just the type of player he is. Thought he was ok killing penalties and not causing goals. At this point that's the expectation of him. A perfect Bergevin type player.
Yeah and he plays hard, forechecks and skates hard. I like Lekhy on a bottom 6, good role player.

Reactions: Habs Icing

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Haven't you heard? Ouellet and Weal give us much more chance to win the cup than Fleury or Juulsen or Evans or Poehling. :sarcasm:
That Weal give away that led to the penalty shot was all part of the plan to get into Pens' heads to help Habs win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot