GDT: SCQ #3 - 8/4/20 | hurricanes @ RANGERS | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
gotta love the no look back hand pass to the slot in our own zone

they are playing Friday night Pick-up. have been all series.

Before that goal, ADA had to try to make a 120' pass, because all the forwards were cherry picking at the far blue line.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Panarin and Z are in their primes. Svech and Aho are five years away from their primes with a young supporting cast in Teravainen and Necas. They’re building a franchise to last at least a decade. We have an incomplete team that will fight for playoffs and maybe win a few rounds over the next few years.

We need four young forwards like that. Do we even have two?

Reactions: CasusBelli

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Sebastian Aho was taken just 6 spots in the draft before the rangers own Ryan Gropp. I bet they wished they could have traded down.

Well if it makes you feel any better the Leafs picked Travis Dermot right before the Canes pick Sebastian Aho :laugh:

Reactions: ChuckW

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Why didn’t they just trade kreider if they broke up the kzb line?
Also please don’t give strome a penny over 4. Say bye bye instead

Reactions: mschmidt64

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
You couldn’t write it up. Brady putting the nail in the coffin. This coaching staff should learn how to teach a competent offensive zone system and maybe also thinking about actually teaching them how to play defense.

PLEASE GET RID OF MARC STAAL, I CANT DO IT ANY LONGER. Also f*** David Quinn. Absolute clown, I’ve seen enough. And don’t think this is just because of this series, it was clear before and it’s sure as shit clear now that he ain’t it fam.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
We got utterly dominated in the center lane and in the neutral zone... that’s the majority of the ice, let alone the most important parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad