GDT: SCQ #1 - 8/1/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
the better team is winning this game...there have been some bright spots especially Kakko but we have no business even dreaming of winning this game lol

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Also our PK is abhorrent. We’re just bleeding high quality chances against. We just Sit back and concede all the ice and hope our goalie stops them.

Yet our PP seemingly hasn’t generated a single scoring chance.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
What is that kick by Staal, how f***ing brain dead can you be after so many years. Just an absolutely moronic play

I swear the team just plays so much dumber when Lundqvist is in net, I don't get it

Panarin looked off all game, Fox looked like he had the jitters matching or handling the intensity, McKegg and Howden were god awful but that was expected, losing Fast early hurt a lot

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

lemonybergamot

Jun 2, 2018
New York City
Nothing went well today. Nothing. Its sad to send Henrik out like this but he is no longer a starting goaltender. But more than anything its the lack of speed that killed us today. And lack of conditioning really.

Lundqvist is the least of the Rangers concerns today. Panarin, Kreider both invisible, Zibanejad sort of ok, the entire D besides Smith looks bad, Fast is injured, I don't know where Strome is, bottom 6 not getting much playing time (are they?)

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Honestly, I would rather play Kravstov for 6 minutes than McKegg. Probably not. Maybe. I can’t decide.

Staal kicking this in when Hank has played so well and felt like we might (undeservedly) get this tied is a real smack in the sack.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
That wasn't even a deflection by Staal. A deflection implies it accidentally went off his skate. The mofo actually turned his skate to redirect it.

Reactions: nyrleetch

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Terrible post. Shame. Shaaaaame.
tenor.gif
upload_2020-8-1_14-25-41.gif

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Besides our top lines doing next to nothing our D has barely chipped in with any offense. Can't even control the blue line.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
If Shesterkin is healthy to play, he’s in the net.

It also doesn’t matter if prime Hasek is in net next game if the team in front of the goaltender plays like they did today. They are done if they can’t find their offensive game.
Yeah, it's not like Hank's been giving up any soft goals. Carolina has free reign to just throw pucks back door and there's simply no Rangers there to cut off any Cane that's cutting to the net

Reactions: nevesis

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Staal was sat out last game for precautionary reasons in case he didn't suck today

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
We can't even complete a damn pass, completely on the wrong page on everything just like against the Isles. Same team on ice and the Canes are using the playbook to do the same to us.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
We came out pretty good to start the third to. Felt like we were close to getting the tying goal until f***ing Mckegg took that dumbass penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad