GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM6 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 9:00PM CT | TNT

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
The Dez Bryant catch thing in the playoffs years ago lead me to stop watching the NFL over the next year or two and never went back. Watching NHL hockey is already frustrating for me because of the officiating... That they aren't even SUPPOSED to do a good job. But this is too much. Stars already earned a win of the series but are still playing.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Doesn't the situation room dictate? It's not up to the ref in that situation, is it?
The situation room doesn’t like to overturn judgement calls. Had the refs called it a goal, we’d probably have heard the same announcement about the call on the ice standing.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
As always, there are only two possible explanations for things like this. One is incompetence. The other is corruption. OK, well it could be both so three possible explanations. I'm absolutely raging over what happened. We won that game, it was over, and the refs and the NHL just could not allow that. Pathetic.

If we lose this series, Galardi should sue the frack out of the NHL. He won't, but he should.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Henrik Lundqvist trying to rationalize the no-goal call. Yikes. He doesn't even sound like he believes what he's saying.

Edit: Biz joking about "maybe the refs have the Draft Kings Sports Book going here" is a terrible joke. I hope he has a producer in his ear screaming at him.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Henrik Lundqvist trying to rationalize the no-goal call. Yikes. He doesn't even sound like he believes what he's saying.

Edit: Biz joking about "maybe the refs have the Draft Kings Sports Book going here" is a terrible joke. I hope he has a producer in his ear screaming at him.
It did seem like he had to convince himself of it in the moment.

Cowboyluck

Feb 26, 2016

That is the NHL telling Hank to defend the call.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
The Dez Bryant catch thing in the playoffs years ago lead me to stop watching the NFL over the next year or two and never went back. Watching NHL hockey is already frustrating for me because of the officiating... That they aren't even SUPPOSED to do a good job. But this is too much. Stars already earned a win of the series but are still playing.
Dude, same. I haven’t given a f*** about football since that call. This is actually a worse call somehow

Reactions: ElGuapo

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I just know the Avs are gonna get a PP or get one chance and end this game and we are gonna have to live pissed off about that call

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I also used to be a diehard football fan that dumped the NFL entirely because of officiating. We're well on the way to the same thing here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad