GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Even the Kings got a win these playoffs. Not Dallas though. A likely sweep on the cards
If we were playing Edmonton, or LA, or literally any one else, it would not be a 2-0 hole for the stars.
It just shows how many bad teams are in the PO this year, and we got the one that isn't but had to wait for the cap to disappear before they could play the rest of the healthy lineup

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
What sucks about Game 2 is that they had chances/ and just didn’t bury them. They may well have been playing any other team- they were never scoring more than one goal tonight.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I think too many are saying.."it's just because Vegas are so Dam good etc"

But in reality, Dallas shot itself in the foot.

Faksas poor play allowing to be puck jacked and turnover to get Vegas on the board and in the game.

Robertson unable to convert from stankovens pass in 2nd. I know it was rolling, but good teams find a way to nail them. Vegas didn't make a save, robo just missed the top of the net. (Robo has been good so far, so can't go too hard I guess, but a goal he needs to convert)

Wyatt had a prime chance in the slot 15 feet, hit thompsons glove in 2nd.

Good teams, championship teams convert those, Dallas just finds a way to fall short when needed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad