GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Decent period. Dallas continues to be the better team for the 3rd straight period but just can't get and hold a lead. Disappointing.

Good thing is, Thompson still sucks. Hopefully PDB is just telling everyone to shoot between periods. He even bobbled that last second shot by Lindell.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Decent period. Dallas continues to be the better team for the 3rd straight period but just can't get and hold a lead. Disappointing.

Good thing is, Thompson still sucks. Hopefully PDB is just telling everyone to shoot between periods. He even bobbled that last second shot by Lindell.
ESPN was praising him for that save. No, that’s an easy save that he looked shaky on.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Nice start, but after the emotion wore down, the Stars still can't connect on a pass in the offensive zone against the Knights. They just clog it up too much and seem to be better with their sticks.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I don’t know man. 4th line vs top line. D should probably play it a little safe.
The replay showed Suter going wide getting ready to hold the point after Faksa should have rimmed it around. Harley was skating up to join the offense like he’s supposed to. You can’t play with the assumption your forward is going to fail getting the puck into the offense zone. Faksa getting puckjacked there is inexcusable.

Reactions: redbeardtx

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I don’t really blame either defensemen for the goal. The problem was Faksa turning the puck over in the neutral zone.
Yes, Faksa started the problem. You also had 2 Vegas guys who had no interest in going up the ice so they were in a prime spot with the turnover. But you can see Harley not give an effort to get back.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Stars should have been able to go into the 2nd with a 1-0 lead. Faksa trying too much there for no reason.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Anyone else listening to ESPN and considering muting it? They spent the majority of the first period talking about how amazing Vegas was last year and this year. PK continues to fellate Vegas as well. Plus the whole lowering the volume when it gets loud. f*** off ESPN.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Anyone else listening to ESPN and considering muting it? They spent the majority of the first period talking about how amazing Vegas was last year and this year. PK continues to fellate Vegas as well. Plus the whole lowering the volume when it gets loud. f*** off ESPN.
They’re the defending Cup champs. It’s what you get.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I'm watching a little delayed from everyone else but less than half way through the period I hit mute. I do not need a Vegas fellatio with my Stars hockey game.

Reactions: Kipper 17

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I like Bob wischusen. I think he is the best play by play guy since Doc Emrick. Ryan Callahan needs to be fired. He is complete trash.

Reactions: redbeardtx

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
These ESPN split screens suck. Get off of Roy damnit.

Dallas with a prime scoring chance but we can barely see it because ESPN wants to focus on some shitty 4th liner getting hit in the hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad