GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM1] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Vegas is such a beast. Their whole lineup is bigger than the Stars, and their D are so big and mobile that it’s a chore to get anything going in their end. Dump ins are pretty stupid plays with how they skate.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Should have sacrificed Ty Burish this game. Let him take a run at Stone and take his suspension.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
Friendly reminder that Mr. Satan wanted us to face Vegas. I tried to warn him but he didn't listen. :laugh: I was scared the very moment I learned we'll be facing them.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Friendly reminder that Mr. Satan wanted us to face Vegas. I tried to warn him but he didn't listen. :laugh: I was scared the very moment I learned we'll be facing them.
Nothing to be scared of.
Oettinger not being able to stop a puck wasn't on the bingo card after how he closed out the season

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia

To be fair, we face them now or we face them later, it wouldn't have mattered. Getting them now when they are trying to rebuild chemistry I guess is better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad