GDT: [SCP R3 GM6] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
That's why I said in their prime. Seguin was just a passenger in those playoffs. He had 7 points and averaged 10 minutes of ice time.

None of those guys have won anything as the leaders of their team.
Well they couldn't, the teams they were on were never really that good or they had lehtonen as their #1 goalie

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So fitting that the season is gonna end with Hakanpaa missing the puck at the blue line, getting beat to it at the other end and it leads to a scoring chance and Suter taking a penalty. Beautiful

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
there's 3 teams left in the playoffs right now - you're lying to yourself if you say this club isnt a contender.
Alternatively, they've clearly hit a wall here against a less than elite team after having a less than grueling path to the WCF. But I understand what you're saying. This team as constructed won't magically put it together and get over the hump.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Alternatively, they've clearly hit a wall here against a less than elite team after having a less than grueling path to the WCF. But I understand what you're saying. This team as constructed won't magically put it together and get over the hump.
game 1 went to OT
game 2 was winnable
game 3 given away by our captain in the first minute

meh

Reactions: ElGuapo and 506

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
yea, i couldnt do it after the 2nd, i usually leave it up with the sound off
gross effort

that's:
1. a (good) team beating us and dictating the play
2. our captain with no effort or direction
3. our defense not good enough in front of our goalie
4. a coach unwilling to re-tool things in a meaningful way

perfect end to a good season

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Kind of depressing for Vegas actually not really being able to celebrate when your opposition doesn't try

"Jamie Benn returned, had no impact"

hahahaha

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Can't wait for the d****ucking to still happen after this because they weren't swept, despite not even bothering to f***ing show up at home when it counted. Jamie Benn is a perennial loser and the team will remain that for as long as they look to him for "leadership".

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Too much money tied up in too little productivity during the playoffs. While I like where we stand for the future, I am really tired of having the past be a giant boat anchor for getting to win the stupid Cup.

Reactions: roryjones

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I would love to get out of the Marchment and Suter contracts. Miller as well.

Hopefully Dadonov will sign at a discount. Domi will probably be too expensive. Need a top 4 RHD.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I find it amusing that 30 years after Norm Green and Whiny Mo move the team out of Minnesota, that they abandon their fans on the ice and put up such a dog shit performance....

Hilarious as anything.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Just poking fun, doesn't really deserve to be singled out tonight any more than anyone else, but Marchment's statline is funny.

1685414637772.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad