GDT: [SCP R3 GM5] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ABC)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I am honestly very confident it happens. This staff seems to be ballsy in terms of making the big boy moves at times. Marchment is seriously struggling, even to the naked eye.

Kivi, Glendening, Olofsson and now Delly have all had big impacts in these last 2 games.

Besides his balance sucking, it wasn't that long ago in these playoffs that Marchment missed time with injury. Idk if that's still bugging him or not, but I see no reason at all for anyone to sit outside of him. It's clear he's contributing the least right now. Plus, that's the only line I'm not liking currently.

Reactions: The Tourist

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
For me Heiskanen is the greatest defender from Finland all-time when it's all said and done, but haven't he had some unsual strange plays the last games? Fatigue? Injury? His ice-time has droppet quite a bit anyways.

Great win, Vegas is far from un-beatable (duh...) and it's frustrating that we're not in the finals already.

It is what it is.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
For me Heiskanen is the greatest defender from Finland all-time when it's all said and done, but haven't he had some unsual strange plays the last games? Fatigue? Injury? His ice-time has droppet quite a bit anyways.

Great win, Vegas is far from un-beatable (duh...) and it's frustrating that we're not in the finals already.

It is what it is.
Yes he seems a little off.

Earlier in the thread I stated my high IQ says this is from being tired and also trying to do too much which is taking him out of position.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
remember the old quote from Jordie Benn?

“Don’t make my brother mad”

What Benn did pissed me off and is a critical blunder for such a long tenured captain. But he does have a history of dominating play when he is hyper focused and disciplined.

I have no qualms about a 30 goal scorer with fresh legs getting back on the ice. He definitely has the tools for a big redemption game.

Reactions: Sports2 and MBTendy

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
remember the old quote from Jordie Benn?

“Don’t make my brother mad”

What Benn did pissed me off and is a critical blunder for such a long tenured captain. But he does have a history of dominating play when he is hyper focused and disciplined.

I have no qualms about a 30 goal scorer with fresh legs getting back on the ice. He definitely has the tools for a big redemption game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad