GDT: [SCP R2 GM6] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 6:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That was the most pathetic 6 on 5 I've ever seen did we even get a shot on goal? Kraken are playing well but that should never happen

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
What a disgraceful effort for a team with a chance to advance and win a series.

Came with a shit effort and deserved to lose.

Seattle will be favourites now. Dallas is too timid to handle them

Reactions: HatchtrickBateman90

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Leaving aside the garbage play from the usual suspects, Benn and Robertson sucked hard. They need a kick up the arse.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I hear Toronto may be moving some guys. They can have the other Robertson brother. He is so slow.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
soft-kobe-bryant.gif

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
What a disgraceful effort for a team with a chance to advance and win a series.

Came with a shit effort and deserved to lose.

Seattle will be favourites now. Dallas is too timid to handle them
That's what is so annoying, Seattle played with passion, we played like it was just another game. No guts, no desire.

Reactions: catters078

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not looking forward to game seven.

Oettinger has been bad most of this series.
Lindell-Hankanpas was a complete disaster.
Robertson had a very very bad game.

Oh, hey…. Here come the stupid late game misconducts.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I don’t understand this over passing crap. They did it all game. This is the playoffs shoot when you have a chance. This game there was too much passing up good shots hoping for better shots that never came.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just a horrible, horrible performance. If we play even half as bad on Monday we will lose quite easily.

Seattle was never gonna go away easily this game like the Wild did, but I didn't expect us to just roll over for them either. We are so bad at closing out round 2's it's insane. Stars played like they were already through to the next round for some reason. Grubauer was completely off his game tonight too, we just didn't test him enough.

Good news is because of the game my Monday plans got moved to tomorrow, so I'll be able to watch...not sure I want to if it's gonna go anything like how tonight did but I guess I will since it might be the last of the season.

Reactions: Blindsummit

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Hintz and Domi are about the only two who go 100% every shift. Daddy and Wyatt can probably be added. Benn, Robo, Seguin, Marchment, and the rest of the team looked terrible or lazy.

I hate the thought that we are probably going to lose Domi after this run and we will still be stuck paying Seguin, Marchment, and Suter.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Need better effort from a lot of players, like where is playoff mode Jamie Benn? Dude has been invisible pretty much both series I can't remember more than 1-2 big hits against Minny and none this series. He has never changed a games momentum once.. not good enough.

Marchment needs to do some leg workouts and balance drills because this dude is weak as f***ing on his skates and can't keep his balance.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Need better effort from a lot of players, like where is playoff mode Jamie Benn? Dude has been invisible pretty much both series I can't remember more than 1-2 big hits against Minny and none this series. He has never changed a games momentum once.. not good enough.

Marchment needs to do some leg workouts and balance drills because this dude is weak as f***ing on his skates and can't keep his balance.

He doesn't hit anymore. I know I've said this like 50 times this season and part of it is just me being a smart ass but he stopped hitting and fighting when he lost that fight to Manson. Manson needs to give him his balls back so Benn can go back to being tough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad