GDT: [SCP R2 GM6] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 6:00 PM CT (ESPN)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The other thing we need to do is better control the tempo of the game, against Minny they never got rattled.. in this series its like we get swarmed for 10 mins straight and do nothing or give up 4 goals in 4 minutes type shit. Won't win the series with that happening.

We get shell shocked and just turtle in the zone for 10 mins.

I thought we started great and then didn't have much from there, I'm more hopeful at home infront of the home crowd.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
It’s not easy to win 3 in a row in playoffs. A lot of negativity in this thread. Some of it is warranted but let’s not kid ourselves, the Stars are the better team and have been this series. Not by much but they have been, and the Stars have elite talent that can win games when it matters.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It is so key for the Stars that they get the first goal on Monday. As soon as they start chasing the game so many bad qualities in their game start to come out (only 2 puck moving dmen, lack of speed, etc.).

Also it is so key that we get a textbook Oettinger bounceback win. Even if the Stars win game 7 though at this point he's not leaving me very confident going forward. Need his best game yet

Side note: can we get some goals from defenders too please. Our dmen just aren't a threat at all in the O zone unless they're shooting for tips. The Miro chance tonight and the Harley goal the other night are the only times I can think of where a dman jumped up on the rush and had a legit scoring opportunity. Kraken get a few of those a period it seems

Reactions: Elysian

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Avs fan coming in peace. Normally we are enemies but I’m rooting for you guys in this series. (Mainly because I like Heiskanen and Hintz)

That being said the Kraken play a disciplined game. They are no joke but I think you guys can take them! Good luck in game 7!

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022

Lindell we are all disappointed in you. You are part of the problem. You and Hakanpaa feed their offense. The blind throws up the boards have to stop. Kraken keep cutting it off. Lindell are you watching any tape?

Have to split those two up.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Hopefully inside DeBoer knows that pairing was terrible and he just doesn't want to single anyone out for a bad performance. Esa obviously knows he was terrible by his comments. Probably wouldn't do any good for the coach to bury them in the media and DeBoer certainly isn't going to break them up because he's too damn stubborn with lines/pairs.

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Good thing for you guys: You watch the game and then go to sleep (and hopefully doesn't have any nightmares and/or wake up with a soul wretching hangover).

I, on the other hand, enjoyed the game in morning and will have to live with it for the rest of the day.

We'll take game 7.

Reactions: LT and Klockis

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well that was disapointing after 2 very solid games

Wish i had been wrong about defense beeing the biggest issue at the deadline. With Domi and Dadonov forward core was fixed but defense is not mobile enough against a fast team.

Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Lindell and Jani sucked but I I'm not sure they'll get split up, unless you move Harley up I suppose. I think Deboer would rather try to slow down the Seattle forwards via team effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad