GDT: [SCP R1 GM7] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2022 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 1 – GAME 7 – 5/15/2022 – 8:30 PM CT – BSSW
Scotiabank Saddledome

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Calgary Flames
3-3 ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 3-3

UPCOMING PLAYOFF GAMES

DATE
TIME (CT)
#1 Calgary vs. #WC1 Dallas
Networks
Sunday, May 15​
8.30PM​
Dallas at Calgary​
BSSW, ESPN2​

MATCHUP HISTORY

2020-08-11 - Flames 3 - 2 Stars
2020-08-13 - Flames 4 - 5 Stars
2020-08-14 - Stars 0 - 2 Flames
2020-08-16 - Stars 5 - 4 Flames
2020-08-18 - Flames 1 - 2 Stars
2020-08-20 - Stars 7 - 3 Flames

PLAYOFF STATS

7QpGazr.jpg
0aNXGKu.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

HF stars GDT roster.png

GVlFiFk.png

350dNtm.png

:flames

Gaudreau - Lindholm - Tkachuk
Mangiapane - Backlund - Toffoli
Dube - Jarnkrok - Coleman
Lucic - Lewis - Ritchie

Hanifin - Andersson
Kylington - Tanev
Zadorov - Gudbranson

Markstrom

iug5VMR.png

Reactions: LT and DieselPig

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So this is going to be a shitshow tonight. Calgary have been given the green light to physically attack our players with no punishment. Every time we breathe near them it will be a penalty. So we are going to need a lot of discipline and if anyone is going to fight, let them fight someone valuable to Calgary, not a plug. No getting baited into fights with the wrong people. If Jamie wants to hammer someone then we can stand a few minutes in the box for him if it's the right person in the Calgary box too.

Reactions: ck26 and mc3488

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Win or lose , I’m happy these games are happening . I love this feeling of actually being nervous before a game .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Win or lose , I’m happy these games are happening . I love this feeling of actually being nervous before a game .

I think we win no matter what.

If we win the game, we go to round 2. Sweet.

If we lose, Bowness is gone. Sweet.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I think it’s a foregone conclusion Bones is gone regardless of what happens tonight and onwards. Both Friedman and Lebrun have came out to say they believe he is retiring. There’s no team option on his contract after Friedman initially said there was. He doubled back and confirmed he was wrong.

Anyways, i’d f***ing love to knock off these clowns and send them packing. The Stars have been getting disrespected since clinching, with zero chance of even winning 2 or more games versus the Flames. So f*** them and JUST WIN BABY.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I think we win no matter what.

If we win the game, we go to round 2. Sweet.

If we lose, Bowness is gone. Sweet.
Ya I think he’s gone anyways tbh . I don’t think nill is going anywhere and I am not sure how I feel about it . I would like to have a better gm but I feel like the chances we get a worse one are greater than us getting a better one and the team is actually set up pretty well for the future at the moment .

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
So this is going to be a shitshow tonight. Calgary have been given the green light to physically attack our players with no punishment. Every time we breathe near them it will be a penalty. So we are going to need a lot of discipline and if anyone is going to fight, let them fight someone valuable to Calgary, not a plug. No getting baited into fights with the wrong people. If Jamie wants to hammer someone then we can stand a few minutes in the box for him if it's the right person in the Calgary box too.
Benn sitting for 5 minutes is addition by subtraction.

Shove it down the effing media's throats .... We can say this about our team. You shut the hell up.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I hope this is a mind game and not Bones being predictably Bones. When a guy is still a game option, he usually throws a placeholder in their spot for the morning skate. The fact Benn is between Robertson and Pavelski is actually a little terrifying considering Bones is mostly a creature of habit.

Reactions: DieselPig

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I hope this is a mind game and not Bones being predictably Bones. When a guy is still a game option, he usually throws a placeholder in their spot for the morning skate. The fact Benn is between Robertson and Pavelski is actually a little terrifying considering Bones is mostly a creature of habit.

Yup. This is no bueno.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Ty f***ing Dellandrea just doesn't have the same umph as Joel f***ing Kiviranta ... but go do it boo. They're gonna need it.

Reactions: ck26 and Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad