GDT: [SCP R1 GM4] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I genuinely feel whoever wins this game wins the series. Obviously it's tied up but I think the Stars are gonna have a tough time winning another game in Calgary.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Stars in 6

They're in a better position now than they were when they started the series. There's a good chance Calgary has to survive a game 7 in the first round.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Robertson has been disappointing. Hate to say it.

Yep. And every chance he has had goes right into the goalies chest

Really thought he'd be a big game player for us after seeing him in that Vegas game and with the amount of game winning goals he has scored.

Hopefully he settles down more as the series goes on, but it has not looked good so far for him. He needs to double the pace he is playing at and calm down with the puck. I also felt he looked better when they moved him towards the slot area on the PP. Seemed to calm down a bit there and just kept things simple.

I've also been disappointed with Hintz. He was such an important playoff player for us in our last 2 runs

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
Yep. And every chance he has had goes right into the goalies chest

Really thought he'd be a big game player for us after seeing him in that Vegas game and with the amount of game winning goals he has scored.

Hopefully he settles down more as the series goes on, but it has not looked good so far for him. He needs to double the pace he is playing at and calm down with the puck. I also felt he looked better when they moved him towards the slot area on the PP. Seemed to calm down a bit there and just kept things simple.

I've also been disappointed with Hintz. He was such an important playoff player for us in our last 2 runs
2 games to two, i bet he get a hat trick next game.....

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Gotta remember this is Jason's first playoffs in the NHL.

Also gotta remember we're a one line team against one of the best defenses in the league. We all knew it'd be real easy to shut Dallas down since they could hyper focus our top line.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gotta remember this is Jason's first playoffs in the NHL.

Also gotta remember we're a one line team against one of the best defenses in the league. We all knew it'd be real easy to shut Dallas down since they could hyper focus our top line.

Yeah, even Kaprizov only had 3 points in his first 7 playoff games last season. It's just different, but hopefully Robertson can adjust. Even if he doesn't this season

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Robertson has been disappointing. Hate to say it.
Both him and Hintz have provided nothing really. Top line has carried us and 2 of the 3 have been no shows. Not sure if Robo and Hintz are cracking under pressure. If so ask otter for tips.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad