GDT: [SCP R1 GM4] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild - 5:30 PM CT (BSSW)

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Good game by Seguin. Maybe his line mate Robertson will show up instead of holding that line down.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
How about Russo gets a quote from Zuccarello. There was no tripping and yet they scored off that piss poor call. TBS why not talk about that as well?
it does actually rankle me that the writers, pbp and tv aren't offering an educated opinion of these games, let alone an unbiased one.

Reactions: LT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
seguin with the grease and the glory. he isnt what he was but hes also not trash
Seguin hanging around the net essentially filling Pavelski's role has worked well. I think he's far more effective there than it wide taking one timers. Seguin's hands are fast and make him a great guy for greasy goals.

Seguin at even strength has been bad.

Reactions: LT

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Who we got for Stars best player so far this series? Oettinger, Heiskanen, Hintz?

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
The gall to complain about officiating after not even getting a slap on the wrist for Dumba's hit on Pavelski is honestly kinda impressive.
It is strange to rip the refs as if it’s not bad both ways. Dumba should have been suspended. Hakanpaa did not trip and yet that led to their 2nd goal. No mention of that. Just bring up the Foligno penalties cause that cost them 2 for a poor PK. I would argue that the wild deserved several more penalties and got away with them.

Refs are not perfect and I know I complain about them as well but do not blame a series on refs. That gets you nowhere.

If Dallas had pavelski I don’t think this would be a series. He is a key cog that makes Dallas go.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
It is strange to rip the refs as if it’s not bad both ways. Dumba should have been suspended. Hakanpaa did not trip and yet that led to their 2nd goal. No mention of that. Just bring up the Foligno penalties cause that cost them 2 for a poor PK. I would argue that the wild deserved several more penalties and got away with them.

Refs are not perfect and I know I complain about them as well but do not blame a series on refs. That gets you nowhere.

If Dallas had pavelski I don’t think this would be a series. He is a key cog that makes Dallas go.
Pavs is exactly what we need right now. Someone who battles hard, goes to the net and of course he deflects pucks better than anyone. Seguin is doing his best impression of him but it’s not the same. Plus Seguin on the top line means a large downgrade on the third line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad