Scout reports - CHL Leagues

Daelh

Oct 23, 2013
Hello.

Im updating the database for Eastside hockey manager 2007 and im doing the CHL leagues right now. Since im from Sweden I havent been able to watch all the players enough to know everything about them since the games are played in the middle of the night AND the NHL are played at the same time.

So im wondering if there is a website where i can find scout reports or player descriptions for the players in CHL leagues and their prospects(if there is such a thing). And yeah, i found one website named Amateaurhockeyreports but it was not for free and i have no possibility to pay that kind of money for a website right now.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Also, if you know your CHL team you can send me your own short scoutreports via PM. In that case just the players that are not drafted to the NHL and if you got time the prospects for that team.

The scoutreport can be pretty basic. Value their current ability between 1-10(Their current ability in CHL. Jonathan Drouin being 10 for example) and their potential ability between 1-10(Their probability to succeed in the NHL,Sidney Crosby 10, Connor McDavid 9, Zachary Fucale 8 etc etc)

An example on how it can look:

Jonathan Drouin
Current Ability: 10
Potential Ability: 9
Strengts: Unbealivable hands, fast and smooth skater. Top class hockeysense and playmaking ability.
Flaws: Undersized and lacks strenght. Needs work in the defensive zone coverage.

Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad