Scottrade Center questions

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hello, I am a Ducks fan that is going to be going to St. Louis on a trip this winter, because I am a huge Rams fan and will be going to a game and I would like to try to hit a Blues game as well. Tell me everything I need to know about Scottrade Center and how close it is to Edward Jones Dome.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Hello, I am a Ducks fan that is going to be going to St. Louis on a trip this winter, because I am a huge Rams fan and will be going to a game and I would like to try to hit a Blues game as well. Tell me everything I need to know about Scottrade Center and how close it is to Edward Jones Dome.

St. Louis is pretty small, so you should be able to find it. It's just southwest of Edward Jones Dome. It's not even 10 minutes away.

As far as parking, there is the garage connected to Scottrade Center, but I find it more enjoyable to park in one of the lots on the south side of the arena and take the couple minute walk.

gumption

Jun 28, 2014
St. Louis
scottrade is located pretty closely to the peabody opera house. scottrade is along clark avenue, and the edward jones dome is along n broadway. busch stadium is closer to scottrade than the dome is, however. but, they're not too far. st. louis is a pretty little city, you'll be able to find your way around pretty easily. when you come to st. louis, don't worry if you hear a tornado siren go off. i was at a blues game when a severe tornado warning was issued and no one even cared. not even the players on the blues

but, nice to see rams fans across the usa! hope you enjoy your time in st. louis when you come to visit.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
OP, as others have said, St. Louis is a fairly small city. There isn't a long distance between the two. 5 minutes away.

As for parking, I agree with what the other poster said. Park in one of the lots on the south side. I prefer this as well.

As for Jones Dome parking, I normally park at the riverfront and walk up. Cheaper, good walk, and you see some tailgaters.

I hope you enjoy your time here as a fellow Rams fan!

Last edited by a moderator:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thanks for the help guys, I forgot to mention that I have not been to St. Louis before, only went through it on the highway. I used to live in SoCal so I became a Ducks/Rams fan there but unfortunately I had to move to Chicago, but at least I can drive to St. Louis for a game.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The others have covered everything else, so Scottrade itself... don't worry too much about where to sit. It might need a little work done, but I don't think there is a bad seat in the place.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
The others have covered everything else, so Scottrade itself... don't worry too much about where to sit. It might need a little work done, but I don't think there is a bad seat in the place.

I would agree with that 100%.

My personal favorite seats are near center ice in the 1st row of the upper bowl. You can see everything. I've sat on the glass, at the very top, and just about everywhere in between, and that upper bowl first row is my favorite. As you said, though, there is not a bad seat.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
If you're driving in from the west (including the primary airport) and going to the Rams game first, make sure you take highway 70 east to Goodfellow/Jennings Station and from there travel south until you hit Martin Luther King Dr. Take that east until you hit Tucker. Then south a bit to Olive and east again to 7th. This'll take you right to the dome's front door.

If you get lost, just ask any of the friendly people. Best way to catch their attention is: "Excuse me homes"

Don't follow these directions. Ever.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
If you're driving in from the west (including the primary airport) and going to the Rams game first, make sure you take highway 70 east to Goodfellow/Jennings Station and from there travel south until you hit Martin Luther King Dr. Take that east until you hit Tucker. Then south a bit to Olive and east again to 7th. This'll take you right to the dome's front door.

If you get lost, just ask any of the friendly people. Best way to catch their attention is: "Excuse me homes"

Don't follow these directions. Ever.

I've been saying, "Excuse me Holmes." for decades. I thought it was a token of respect, like the other person is a sleuth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad