Confirmed with Link: Schnarr, Teasdale and Belzile under contract, 1 year, 2-way deals

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Our AHL tweeners for next season I guess.

Also, interesting that they are getting 1 year contracts. I feel like next off-season will see many players leave to be replaced by newly signed prospects.

Reactions: bopeep

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I thought Teasdale and Schnarr would've been offered AHL deals.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Was not sure if they would resign Belzile. Guy is always injured, but I liked his playoffs even if he didn't produce a lot. Was a pain in the ass.

Figured Schnarr because he gives Laval size down the middle and they don't have a lot of centers.

Teasdale played well down the stretch but struggled in playoffs. He really needs to work on his skating. All his injuries haven't helped him in that regard.

Reactions: jrom and Tyson

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
Was not sure if they would resign Belzile. Guy is always injured, but I liked his playoffs even if he didn't produce a lot. Was a pain in the ass.

Figured Schnarr because he gives Laval size down the middle and they don't have a lot of centers.

Teasdale played well down the stretch but struggled in playoffs. He really needs to work on his skating. All his injuries haven't helped him in that regard.
They have lots of contract spots so Belzile injured is not an issue. I would not have signed him because I expected an upgrade on him in a veteran spot in Laval

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I was kinda hoping they wouldn't get Belzile back with all the injuries but I get that he's a solid AHLer when he's healthy. That and from all accounts, he's one of the big locker room guys and a probable captain candidate. I do hope they can add a couple bona fide AHL old hands to hold the roster together though, ideally one forward and 1 dman. A Chris Terry type for the powerplay at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad