Player Discussion Scheifele.

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Our locker room is our biggest strength and the dividends of that will become more and more valuable as the team marches toward respectability and then greatness.

A resounding no.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
He will only leave the Jets for a contender, we are still in our rebuild. But if this wasn't a problem, I don't see where he would fit the team down the middle if you genuinely want to build on Stützle, Norris and Pinto. The money is better spent on goal scoring wingers for Stützle and Norris.
Then, of course, his character is a big question mark.
Pass.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Schueffle is a jerk, his hit last year to start the MTL series showed that he’s not someone I’d put any faith in to lead or win with.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
With Jimmy, Norris and Pinto down the middle why would we trade significant assets for another center?

Assen na yo!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Don't see why this is a thread but the answer is a simple NO

Scheifele has been one of my favorite non-Sens players and one of the reasons I was following the Jets.

He turns 30 y/o next season, he only has 2 years left at a very reasonable 6.125 AAV but what kind of contract will he require after that? Probably too much for too long for a player that might just decline.

He's still very productive so the Jets will want and also NEED a good return for him. Of course if the price was reasonable, I'd be ready to do it but I'm not trading a Pinto or Greig or 2022 first.

With Stutzle, Norris and Pinto, there's also no need for a Center for years. Not sure when is the last time he played wing or if he'd be as efficient there.

Finally, he's good offensively but not really good defensively. We need to get better defensively

WRONG player to target

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad