Votes: 52 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Probably Barkov overall because of defence
Scheif is better offensively though

No he is not. Barkov plays with 3rd liners and have better stats than Scheifele with Wheeler, Stasny, Connor and Ehlers. Scheifele is -4 on a packed team and is actually bad defensively. Barkov is better offensively and actually make all players around him better. He can play with scrubs and make them look like stars. See Dadonov for example...
Defensively Barkov is on another planet than Scheifele. I find it odd that anyone would vote Scheifele here. They are actually that far apart in all-around game.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Barky is better. Scheifele is no slouch in any ways, probably a top-10-ish C in the game. Contrary to some beliefs, Scheifele is very decent defensively and he plays somewhat similar game to Barkov. That's why it's relatively easy to compare them.

In my books, Barkov just simply is tad better at everything. They're both excellent all-purpose #1 centers. Can score, pass, defend, dictate the game, carry the puck, etc. etc. I feel that Barkov is just simply put bit better at all aspects (besides maybe goal-scoring) and he brings bit more value to the table.

Would be more than happy to take both on my team though.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Barkov without a doubt.

I feel like he had one bad year and everyone kind of forgot how good he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad