Schedule for round 3?

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Saw a tweet that the West Final will begin on Friday. East Final definitely on Saturday night.

Wouldn't be surprised to see full schedule later tonight after the Oilers/Ducks game ends.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
Saw a tweet that the West Final will begin on Friday. East Final definitely on Saturday night.

Wouldn't be surprised to see full schedule later tonight after the Oilers/Ducks game ends.

Thanks for the info.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
One day off sucks. The round should start on Saturday and Sunday. Yikes.

Rest is for the weak! As a guy cheering for Preds and who wakes up in the middle of the night for hockey, I'm more than happy with the schedule. It sucks to have three or four days without hockey. Completely derails me and puts off balance, forcing changes to sleep schedule multiple times. I get your point, though.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
One day off sucks. The round should start on Saturday and Sunday. Yikes.

I'm praying game 4 of Ottawa Pittsburgh is not Saturday next weekend as I will be away and have tickets already.

I expected a Friday start damnit

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Rest is for the weak! As a guy cheering for Preds and who wakes up in the middle of the night for hockey, I'm more than happy with the schedule. It sucks to have three or four days without hockey. Completely derails me and puts off balance, forcing changes to sleep schedule multiple times. I get your point, though.

That's true. I'm only 3 hours ahead and it messes with me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad