Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
With Dallas extending the series, we still don’t know who we will face. It most likely will be Vegas, but you never know in these playoffs :D

Regardless of both teams being in the WCFs, and how talented both are, I think this will be our easiest matchup of the playoffs. I think I’d prefer Vegas, just to stick it to those two former Cats. I think we can be physical with them, and I’d rather face their goalie as well.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Florida after Dallas got a win against Vegas last night:

what-confused.gif

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I voted no preference, but I worry a bit that a prolonged break could cool off whatever wave we're riding now. In that regard, Vegas winning in 5 might be better for us.

OTOH, a longer break means Bob and the guys getting more rest, so, who knows? :dunno:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I wanted Dallas but @BeezKnees addressed this perfectly, hockey is all about momentum, I don't want to touch a team that reverse sweeps. So Ideally Vegas in 6 or 7 with a couple 4 OT games mixed in. Gotta imagine Vegas wins in 5 but Dallas has controlled play for long stretches, if they win game 5 it's going to be interesting.

Also too as @letsgrowcactus said, Bob is better when he gets rest, this picture is making the rounds, Adin Hill looks like he has huge pads but Bob is legit like 150 soaking wet, he needs that recovery time.

dMqJOdI.png

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I voted no preference, but I worry a bit that a prolonged break could cool off whatever wave we're riding now. In that regard, Vegas winning in 5 might be better for us.

OTOH, a longer break means Bob and the guys getting more rest, so, who knows? :dunno:
Didn’t we have a week off after the Leafs ? How did that work out……

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Both Vegas and Dallas are probably salivating at the thought of playing Florida, because they think we got lucky and it’ll be an easy path to the cup for them.

The loser of that series is going to lament the “amazing missed opportunity”. So I say let’s crush Vegas or Dallas, whichever the f*** it is.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Not going to answer the poll question, as I don't like to tempt fate.

But I will say that I think Vegas is the stronger team and also matches up better against the Panthers. I don't think it matters, Dallas had to struggle to get one win at home in this series, they're not going to reverse sweep this.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Whoever is the most tired.

Their series hasn’t been overly physical.
I want us to jump on them physically and get in
their faces early. Overwhelm them.

Get the first game and have them on their heels.

No stinkin stupid penalties..

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
It is definitely amusing to see WC fans bragging about how big and physical these teams are. I think the only hit I've seen in this entire series was Jamie Benn deciding to go berserk on Mark Stone and get himself suspended two games for his trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad