SCF GM 3: Vegas @ Florida - 8pm ET/5pm PT (VGK leads 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Making this thread early because the last one is bleak. I am on a huge GDT win streak so I will take 100% credit when they win. Luostarinen and Gudas may be back (seems unlikely at this point) but at least PoMo can line match now.

First home Cup finals game since '96, get excited! This is a team that came back from down 3-1 vs Boston and won 8 of 9 vs Toronto and Carolina, that's 11 of 12. And they can't win 4 of 5 vs Vegas? It can be done. And for when this thread gets copied to the mainboard, to the people who tell me "No" to this, I don't care, your team is out! And to the 2 Vegas fans who says "No" to this, because there's literally 2 on HF boards (this isn't a fanbase joke it's just no one signed up for a forum after 2014), your jokes about the refs got stale 3 minutes into game 1, I am begging you please stop no one finds it funny.

You gotta keep believing (unless they lose this one, then you can stop)

But for now just enjoy this, it's been an unbelievable run

How the average HFer looked the last time the Panthers hosted a Final game:

08pzyaka1cj11.jpg

Could be worse, society the last time Toronto hosted a Final game:

I've been informed pictures did not exist then

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I think Panthers will come out regrouped tonight. Hoping for a good game with minimal ref involvement and fan complaining lol.

Cheering for Panthers to get one back and make this a series. Hoping Tkachuk and Bennett look controlled after whistles too. Hopefully there's no negative feelings between the coach and Maatthew either.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
First 10 minutes probably tells the story on this one. Vegas gets up early and goes into road game mode and it's going to be tough for the Panthers. I fully expect Florida to come out and make a statement early, keep the crowd involved and try to roll. Last change might make a difference and Hill has been solid, but I can't stop thinking he's got to let in a couple softies eventually.

Hopefully a good game that ends in a 3-0 series lead.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

Making this thread early because the last one is bleak. I am on a huge GDT win streak so I will take 100% credit when they win. Luostarinen and Gudas may be back (seems unlikely at this point) but at least PoMo can line match now.

First home Cup finals game since '96, get excited! This is a team that came back from down 3-1 vs Boston and won 8 of 9 vs Toronto and Carolina, that's 11 of 12. And they can't win 4 of 5 vs Vegas? It can be done. And for when this thread gets copied to the mainboard, to the people who tell me "No" to this, I don't care, your team is out! And to the 2 Vegas fans who says "No" to this, because there's literally 2 on HF boards (this isn't a fanbase joke it's just no one signed up for a forum after 2014), your jokes about the refs got stale 3 minutes into game 1, I am begging you please stop no one finds it funny.

08pzyaka1cj11.jpg

Wait a minute...I thought that how the average HFboard poster looks now :laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anxious about this game. I don't think a loss would be the end of the world for Vegas but I'm hoping they don't let Florida take significant control of the game. Don't let the confidence ramp up too much is all I'm saying. If they lose but make it really hard for Florida, it can go either way in game 4.

Either way I hope Vegas makes life difficult for Florida from opening puck drop to the final whistle.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Commentators around the team (Hnidy, Goucher, McKenna, Sinbin Guys, etc.) are more confident about the Knights than I can remember them ever being. There's a tendency to have a twinge of Chicken Little in many/most of them most of the time. It makes me nervous.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

08pzyaka1cj11.jpg

I don't want to listen to Journey tonight

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

08pzyaka1cj11.jpg

I’ll take things the OP wouldn’t dare post for $1,000, Alex …..… :sarcasm:

il_fullxfull.3935714168_3wry.jpg

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

08pzyaka1cj11.jpg

Enough with the insults. There are FOUR Vegas fans here. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad