BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 7 - 8:24 PM - St. Louis (3) at BRUINS (3) - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
03a73daacad440826b0734c94e1500a1.jpg
FINISH THEM!!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Thank for the epic GDT!! Now all of those who love to say it can really say it - MUST WIN! Let's beat those dirty Blues and take the prize!! The Bruins are so deserving and the season has been incredible, so many memories and stories, let's finish with the best ending possible.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch

BEAT THOSE DIRTY BLUES!

Reactions: caz16

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Jaffe predicting Kuraly with a big game, Raycroft predicting Coyle.

I say a big game from Krejci & Rask.
Always have to put Rask as having a big game,or just continue the way he has been playing ,I think it’s Bergy time,Obviously he has been hurting but I think he still has it in him .

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I predict one of two scenarios:

Blues score a goal midway through the first, we struggle to play catch up all night, finally force through a goal at the end of the second and then ROR score again early in the third and win. ROR gets the Smythe.

Or Blues come out flying, Tuukka shuts the door and we score late in the first/early in the second. Blues try and tie it but Tuukka says no. We score again early in the third. Blues are deflated. We get the ENG. Crowd goes wild. Tuukka gets the Smythe. Fire Sweeney internally implodes.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
I predict one of two scenarios:

Blues score a goal midway through the first, we struggle to play catch up all night, finally force through a goal at the end of the second and then ROR score again early in the third and win. ROR gets the Smythe.

Or Blues come out flying, Tuukka shuts the door and we score late in the first/early in the second. Blues try and tie it but Tuukka says no. We score again early in the third. Blues are deflated. We get the ENG. Crowd goes wild. Tuukka gets the Smythe. Fire Sweeney internally implodes.
I honestly think it's 50/50. I'm hoping the Bruins crowd is loud all night long and the team feeds off the energy.

Go Bruins! Just FREAKING WIN!!!!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I admit I am super nervous.

My positive thoughts-can’t imagine this team losing 3 at home.

I think our veterans will not want to watch the opposing team lift the cup on home ice again.

Tuukka has been lights out when closing a series this playoffs.

Then I wonder how hard St Louis will try to injure our players and if the refs will keep them safe.

Bruins can do this but St Louis wants it too so the Bs need to play hard a full 60 and get it done.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad