SCF Game 6: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Chicago Blackhawks, MON 6/15, 7PM CDT NBC, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I have to admit, I thought the Hawks fans at the United Center would be a little louder than they seem to be.

Almost like they are in shock. Probably feels surreal.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago has good defensemen and Crawford had a good series but they really did nothing inspiring offensively the whole series. Tampa wasted tons of opportunities and definitely should have won 2 of the games they lost.

Johnson should have been dropped to a lower line and Namestikov or someone should have taken that spot.

Johnson was just useless and he cost Kucherov at least 3 assists in the series.

And Stamkos is a bonehead that doesn't have the iq to make adjustments against a smart defensive team. And just failed in every way possible.

Huh, the guy named Rossiya, thinks the key to a Tampa victory would have been more time for one Russian player, Johnson screwed over another Russian player, and Stamkos is a moron.

Right.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
I have to admit, I thought the Hawks fans at the United Center would be a little louder than they seem to be.

Almost like they are in shock. Probably feels surreal.

No, they're just used to it. You can even see some of the players seem to just be skating around like "whatever, nothing to see here".

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Chris Osgood, Detroit Red Wings, good comparison I saw this week. Ok goalie on elite team who raises his game when it matters.

Crawford was the best player on the Blackhawks in 3 of their 4 wins this series, and he was a huge factor in closing out the series against Anaheim. Never mind owning Minnesota (as always).

Crawford's job description may be 'don't lose the game', but he's won a TON of games for the Blackhawks, especially this season.

Kronwalled8*

Jul 30, 2014
Cant wait for this again lol

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad