SCF Game 6: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Chicago Blackhawks, MON 6/15, 7PM CDT NBC, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I don't want to argue with people but when I read posts saying Bishop is playing well I wonder what they are watching. Bishop has been all over the place this game.

I've been polishing the most overrated player on planet earth trophy for 3 months now.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
His point would still stand.

Hedman can't hold off the entire 'Hawks offense himself. I think he's had a monster finals series and he's the biggest reason the Hawks haven't ever won by more than one goal all series long. That puts him on Keith's level defensively in my opinion.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
A one goal game in the third period of an elimination game in the SCF?

If you ask Hawks fans, each second will feel like an eternity.

If you ask Bolts fans, each minute will only seem like a mere second.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well Hawks fans you've now been witness of the **** show that is Andrej Sustr. About 5 feet out of position away from the ****ing rebound. Kid possibly just cost us the Cup. For some reason Cooper throws this **** bag out there every time we are in the defensive zone or when Toews is on the ice.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
It shows the benefit of playing clean. Refs give you the benefit of the doubt

Yup. Bolts have barely had the puck, so unless it would be offensive zone penalties the Bolts fans have nothing to complain about. Hawks have dominated this game and should have at least 5 goals by now.

Hawks will probably sit back to protect the lead and it will be the only way Tampa gets their chances. Because they've had next to nothing since the Stamkos post back in the first.

Rossiya*

I think the real difference is Johnson has been useless. Stamkos being like that was more expected.

I think an adjustment should have been made a few games back. Instead its same old same old.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Yup. Bolts have barely had the puck, so unless it would be offensive zone penalties the Bolts fans have nothing to complain about. Hawks have dominated this game and should have at least 5 goals by now.

Hawks will probably sit back to protect the lead and it will be the only way Tampa gets their chances. Because they've had next to nothing since the Stamkos post back in the first.

Game has been pretty even so far... not sure why you think the Hawks are dominating. All of their momentum came at the end of the second and from powerplays.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Johnson has disappeared (injured for sure?)
Stamkos -- I don't even understand it.
TB defense never was their 'strong point', outside of Hedman in my mind.
Bishop -- average goalie, above average size (injured?)

Too many things going against them, some of which are the TB team shooting itself in the foot costing them 1-2 wins this series.

Now when Chicago is truly clicking (aside from Kane and #5/6 defensemen) TB needs everything going their way and it's not.

Chicago on a different level. TB just needs a good bounce to send it to OT, but... Chicago is deserving this Cup right now.

Rossiya*

Yes I realize Johnson is injured. So why keep playing the guy and not make an adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad