GDT: SCF Game #6 Avs vs Bolts: How bout "Obstructing our way to a Game 7 one crosscheck at a time?” Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
They really aren't. let me know when Makar doubles his peers production or anything close to it.

This season Orr had 135 pts. Potvin was 2nd with 76.
Will never ever happen again. There are just way too many offensively talented defenseman. Orr changed the game and the possibilities of defenseman being more involved with scoring.
It took many years, but we could see it comin, and one of the reasons as to why I wanted Tony O. We are good now, now that KAM will easily be that next offensive defenseman and MUCH better d play.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
They really aren't. let me know when Makar doubles his peers production or anything close to it.

This season Orr had 135 pts. Potvin was 2nd with 76.
Will never ever happen again. There are just way too many offensively talented defenseman. Orr changed the game and the possibilities of defenseman being more involved with scoring.
It took many years, but we could see it comin, and one of the reasons as to why I wanted Tony O. We are good now, now that KAM will easily be that next offensive defenseman and MUCH better d play.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
8CEC4084-AFFB-4EC9-86D6-E3101034FD5E.gif

Reactions: will1066

tbassler

Jul 22, 2009
View attachment 562392

Byram isn't even any good

Center is the only position lol

How about this Bowen Byram stat? He played more five-on-five minutes during the Final than anyone on either the Avalanche or Lightning, and Colorado outshot Tampa Bay 79-44 in that stretch. With him on the ice, Colorado had 67.73 percent of the five-on-five expected goals share. He also perfectly fed Nathan MacKinnon for a one-timer that tied Game 6 in the second period.

Byram didn’t just look like a promising young rookie. He looked like a star.

The No. 4 pick from the 2019 draft celebrated with his parents and girlfriend, Kailey Rankin, on the ice, and it took a while for the victory to set in.

“There were no seconds on the clock and I still didn’t know if we were going to win,” he said.

Though only 21, Byram had a long road to this moment, suffering three concussions in the 2021 calendar year. He played only 49 of 138 Avalanche games the past two regular seasons, dealing with frequent setbacks and stepping away for three months during the 2021-22 regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad