Let's get another one in the 2nd.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Awesome we got them right where we want

Down 1-0, leading in shots, not capitlizing on the Pp

Reactions: Film Noir

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
That was quite a weird first period. Should not be 1-0.

I felt weirdly comfortable when the lightning didn't score early. Hockey is weird like that when one team doesn't score during their storm, there's a goal the other way.

We saw it work against Montreal in game 2.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Love him or hate him , Kucherov is the best winger in the world

Edit that was in reply to a post in the other thread but i can't quote it anymore and i'm too lazy to copy and paste lol
He's a monster. I take him over any forward in the league going into the playoffs

Reactions: V13 and dinodebino

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
I can't believe they called Evans for that interference. Tampa has been doing that to us ALL series long. WTF was Eddy penalized for taking a high blow. Oh and Suzuki is dope.
They knew they had to call a penalty on Point as it was too obvious, but didn't want to call a Habs PP. Disgusting though as these are clear headshots.

Reactions: Rapala

NineteenSixtyFive

Mar 7, 2016
I can't believe they called Evans for that interference. Tampa has been doing that to us ALL series long. WTF was Eddy penalized for taking a high blow. Oh and Suzuki is dope.
No way he should have been penalized.
He hit point milliseconds after he dumped it in. Got hit by point 2, 3 times and did nothing and got a penalty. Pathetic.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Romanov didn't look so bad defending on the PK vs the best PP in the league in the dying seconds of that PP, did he... (nor did Kulak, using skating and puck ability much lacking in our d to get the puck out of the zone and feed a transition that ended with a goal)

if DD spends any time rewatching the finals in the offseason, he is going to be kicking himself for the poor decision to keep Gus/Merrill in the lineup in the finals :facepalm:

Apr 28, 2010
Can the Habs just copy how Tampa plays?

One dman on the point during a powerplay. Then observe how Tampa kills it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad