BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 4 - BRUINS (2) at St. Louis (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
giphy.gif

I mean, free hand grab, in front of the ref, denies a scoring chance. If Pasta gets in unimpeded thats a golden chance.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
So I have to ask ... how did this hype around Binnington even arise?

He was above 92% in only 1 of the 4 series. And that was against one of the worst offenses in the league.
The numbers just look awful themselves.

Against the Bruins every other goal is a softie. And I don't recall a single moment when I went "how the f*** did he get that?".

The guy is average at best. Even McBackup outperformed him.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Seems like the officials are not going to give the Bruins too many PPs this game but I am sure that they will be told during the intermission that Terasenko faked an injury and they looked foolish. That may make them rethink their motives

PeanutButter37

Feb 20, 2015
Torey Krug is the only D looking to pass the puck out. Everyone else mostly just throws it around the boards and hoping for the best or just toss it at the Blues.

This is the worst part about not having Gryz in the lineup. He was the other guy that could consistently carry the puck out.

Reactions: Lady Rhian and BMC

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I know he was leaking like a sieve but I didn't anticipate the Chara injury to be a bad one considering he hopped right up and didn't seem to show any ill effects from it.

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad