GDT: SCF Game 3 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Disappointed in all you 'fans' that are calling the series over. We're down 3-0.

If they win they next game they're on a plane back to L.A.

I am sure a lot of Kings fans who gave up when they were down 3-0 against San Jose enjoyed all the crow they ate when they came back and won.

Every game is a new game and a new series. The first two games could have gone the other way, and this series could be 2-1.

Play for pride, and never stop believing.

If you're a true fan of this team, you won't.

lol

Spare me.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Disappointed in all you 'fans' that are calling the series over. We're down 3-0.

I am sure a lot of Kings fans who gave up when they were down 3-0 against San Jose enjoyed all the crow they ate when they came back and won.

Every game is a new game and a new series. The first two games could have gone the other way, and this series could be 2-1.

This.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY

Dude, please. Stop this you are in horrible denial. It's eff'in over. Accept it and move on.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm

That's stupid. I haven't given up but any1 being realistic has every right to be disheartened and accept the reality of the situation which is historically hopeless. Get off the pedestal

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Admitting that the probability of coming back from an 0-3 deficit is basically impossible does not make anyone less of a fan. You tip your cap to the Kings and enjoy the run the boys made this year. We will all wake up the next day and go on with our lives.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Looks like being a pretty ****** end to a pretty awesome season. Hopefully we can regroup for game 4 and avoid the series shutout.

Where there's life, there's hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad