BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) @ Blues (1) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
QnXoDLr.gif
Oh how I have missed you!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I expect the Blues to play the same style as last game,expect them to still be running Rask,Bruins need to take advantage of their power plays
That last game kind of reminded me of 2011,but reversed ,Bruins weren’t as dirty but they played a very aggressive and chippy style ,Canaucks weren’t able to capitalize on their Power Plays,Bruins really got them off there game.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
“War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.”

~From Cormac McCarthy’s “Blood Meridian” and part of the forward to Michael Bowden’s “Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War.”

I REALLY want a win tonight.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I can't believe this is even close.
Dryden should win this hands down. Fresh out of College, he and the Habs upset the Big Bad Bruins and Bobby Orr in a Season where they were more dominant than any team in the history of Hockey. I think they had the 4 top scorers in the league and 7 of the top ten, setting many NHL records on the way.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Not sure how true this is but if it is true, **** St. Louis.

It's probably some reporter from another team starting this crap like the Tampa series a few years ago. The Bruins organization was getting death threats because of the fun videos they posted outside the Garden building that were meant as jokes.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
It's probably some reporter from another team starting this crap like the Tampa series a few years ago. The Bruins organization was getting death threats because of the fun videos they posted outside the Garden building that were meant as jokes.
I really hope so because it’s really stupid of any fan base to do this

Reactions: Lady Rhian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad