SCF Game 3: Blues vs. Bruins | 7 pm CT | NBCSN, TVAS,CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Series is tied 1-1

TV: NBCSN (Watch out for another lame Denis Leary intro)
Time: 7 PM

Sundqvist was suspended 1 game for a clean and legal hit. He will be back with fresh legs in Game 4 to continue slapping the Bruins silly.

Blues Lineup:
17-10-91
57-90-9
7-21-15
20-49-12

27-4
55-19
6-41

Boston Lineup:
Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Backes
Johansson - Coyle - Heinen
Nordstrom - Kuraly - Acciari

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Carlo
Moore - Clifton

Rask

The last remaining "best" officials who will be setting a double standard once again for tonights contest:
Steve Kozari #40Kelly Sutherland #11
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING TONIGHT:

BLUES CONTINUE THEIR RAMPAGE AND DELIVER MULTIPLE CHAIR SHOTS TO THE BRUINS. BLUES WIN BIG TIME!!! LEAGUE WILL ONCE AGAIN LEARN TO STOP TRYING TO SCREW THIS TEAM OVER

TOWEL MAN WILL BE BUSY TONIGHT OH HELL YEAH, TOODALOO BOSTON
XM9W.gif

Reactions: pie19

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I dont care for this series yet it would somewhat upset me to see the Blues implode and lose 3 in a row.

I hope it doesn't happen.

TcTap

Jan 27, 2017
Im surprised how good St. Louis has been playing. With Bruins top line not performing this play-off I dont think Bruins can win SC. Pastrnak has been particularly awful whole off season.

St. Louis in 5

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Im surprised how good St. Louis has been playing. With Bruins top line not performing this play-off I dont think Bruins can win SC. Pastrnak has been particularly awful whole off season.

St. Louis in 5

You know Pastrnak is 4th in playoff scoring this season right?

TimmytheTank

Nov 13, 2008
You know Pastrnak is 4th in playoff scoring this season right?

Pastrnak has clearly not been at the top of his game, and I don't think numbers really matter. He's gotten a fair number of goals, but he's also played a lot of games... He has 7 while players like Stone, Matthews and Backstrom had 5 or 6 in just a single series. It was to the point where I was pretty convinced he was playing injured during the Toronto series.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Pastrnak has clearly not been at the top of his game, and I don't think numbers really matter. He's gotten a fair number of goals, but he's also played a lot of games... He has 7 while players like Stone, Matthews and Backstrom had 5 or 6 in just a single series. It was to the point where I was pretty convinced he was playing injured during the Toronto series.

True. But saying he’s been particularly awful this entire playoffs is strange when you look at his production. He’s out scoring Tarasenko, but I’d say that Tarasenko has been great.

Reactions: Ladyfan

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Really hope the team shows more than our GDT tonight, but sadly that’s a pretty low bar. St. Louis will now feel shame.

Then the Blues will rise and smite the mangy bears of the East and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. At least two Sharks fans will make reference to a “head shot” that allegedly happened two weeks ago. They will feel no shame.

So it is written. So shall it be done.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
True. But saying he’s been particularly awful this entire playoffs is strange when you look at his production. He’s out scoring Tarasenko, but I’d say that Tarasenko has been great.
Tarasenko has been largely invisible until about game 2 of the WCF. His work ethic and ability to show up in the big stage was heavily questioned.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Is there a correlation between uninspired GDTs and inspired play from the Blues?

If so- kudos!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I want a win for the Bruins tonight with lots of clean hard hits on the Blues. No more injuries please.

Can the Bruins win this game tonight ??? I say MAYBE

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad