GDT: SCF: Game 2: Sharks @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
0-3 in OT so far this playoffs, although should have won the Nashville game 3 OT game. Pretty much did win it, just got robbed.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
60.1 High-sticking - A “high stick†is one which is carried above the height of the opponent’s shoulders. Players and goalkeepers must be in control and responsible for their stick. However, a player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion. A wild swing at a bouncing puck would not be considered a normal windup or follow through and any contact to an opponent above the height of the shoulders shall be penalized accordingly.

Learn something new everyday. Put everything in this game behind you. Go get the next one.

SRTShark

May 12, 2011
I can't handle much more of this commentary. Its not anything that the Sharks have done but everything that the Pens have or haven't.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Sharks are getting in their own heads. They don't think they can win. Until Braun.

Even if we lose I like our fight.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
60.1 High-sticking - A “high stick†is one which is carried above the height of the opponent’s shoulders. Players and goalkeepers must be in control and responsible for their stick. However, a player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion. A wild swing at a bouncing puck would not be considered a normal windup or follow through and any contact to an opponent above the height of the shoulders shall be penalized accordingly.

I feel like he would have been called if he hadn't made contact with the puck.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I can't handle much more of this commentary. Its not anything that the Sharks have done but everything that the Pens have or haven't.

to be fair, there is little statistical backup to the sharks doing much right tonight.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Penguins skating so hard and taking all these hits will catch up to them. At this point, the Sharks are going to need to have at least one game stolen that they didn't deserve. Really looked close near the end there. I think they can score here.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's either going to be the guy with the 5th most playoff OT goals ever or the guy with the 18th most playoff OT goals ever.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Join me in #NoPantsOvertime

We need the power

I rarely ever wear pants at home (unless I have company) when I'm watching TV between April-November.

This house goes up by 10 degrees when you turn the TV on. Not even sure why. It's either leave the AC on 65 degrees or lose as much clothing as possible.:laugh:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Need to find a way to pull this out but at least they found a way to hem in the Pens. Get dmen up, crash the walls and throw pucks at Murray.

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Damn, it's 6 AM here and I was already getting a bit sleepy and frustrated, like "I stay up this long for the game and it's gonna be a 1-0 win for the Penguins? Lame". The goal injected me with some energy for sure, just like it did for the Sharks in the end of the period :handclap:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Site is seriously so glitchy. The guy quoted my post and the M/A in my name weren't capitalized. Feels like I'm in a dream rn just cause this site is so weird and glitchy right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00