Jul 17, 2013
g2%20nashville%20penguins_zpsqjpnv4xz.png~original

and for this board's weird obsession with Coldplay

Last edited by a moderator:

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Not a heck of a lot to add here. Need to get pucks in deep, get some quality scoring chances, need Rinne to come up big early, avoid turnovers and hope we get the bounces. Lavi needs to make adjustments, shorten the bench as needed and maintain team discipline. No cutting corners, need 100% effort and hope the hockey gods smile on the team.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PREDS! :yo:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm feeling confident going into this game because I'm really sure the Penguins bounce back from that game 1 performance. That game was weird, I wouldn't be surprised for the Predators to come out like they won and the Penguins to come out like they lost last game.

Bar Down

Bar Mexico
Jan 28, 2013
Beneath PPG Paints
Any word on lineup decisions? I'd like to see Hagelin on the ice for the speed element. Maybe give Rowney a rest, he was really ineffective last game. Can't find anything on twitter.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
agreed. But they want west coast folks to have a chance to watch. 8 eastern is still 5 in california, which is pretty rough.

Yeah well its 1 in the morning where I am and I've got a job interview tomorrow so I can't stay up. Those people on the west coast have it easy compared to us Europeans...

LGP.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah well its 1 in the morning where I am and I've got a job interview tomorrow so I can't stay up. Those people on the west coast have it easy compared to us Europeans...

LGP.

I have no clue how you guys do it. I can rarely manage to stay up for 10:00 games :laugh:

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I don't know if it's my body wanting the beers that go with or my brain the hockey but this day sucks and its dragging ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad